XpressIT® is an election management platform that allows election authorities control over the entire chain of custody for the election process from candidate filing to results canvas.
SpeedIT designed and developed XpressIT® to meet the ever-changing statutory deadline demands that have been placed on election authorities throughout the country. XpressIT® enables election authorities to control, manage and meet the election schedule requirements efficiently and with minimal staff resources throughout the entire process.
The XpressIT® secure web-based user module provides multi-level election workflow management where each of the state, regional, county and local government bodies is assigned their respective workflow functions. Based on their role, each user is able to securely manage the following processes in the election chain of custody:
- Candidate and proposition filing management and reports
- Management of candidates' short names
- Candidate objection, withdrawal and write-in management
- Management of precinct and voting centers
- Monitoring and management of the local government's data entry
- Management of report versions and sign-off
- Audio recording of candidate names as a pronunciation guide
The XpressIT® platform is comprised of several services, each of which addresses part of the election management workflow. Together, they represent an integrated solution for your election management needs.